This post was sponsored by Incredibundles, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
We have a basket of candy in our pantry with leftovers from Halloween, Christmas and Valentines. We want our kids to enjoy treats, but we don’t want them eating mass quantities of candy. This year, the Easter Bunny will be delivering a minimal amount of candy, but we still want our kids to enjoy super fun easter baskets. Since we decided to give them amazing easter baskets that don’t include a ton of candy, so I have partnered with my friends at Incredibundles. They offer award winning products for babies and kids like books, toys, and diapers. Between Incredibundles and a few local spots we were able to find some great ideas that weren’t candy for the Easter baskets.
Five Easter Basket Ideas That Aren’t Candy
- Art Supplies– Crayons, watercolors, coloring books, or play dough. My kids are going to be so excited about the play dough! This has previously been a school-only activity.
- Dollar store trinkets and toys– bubbles, play balls, jewelry or glow sticks. Check out Brylee’s super cute dollar store bracelets below.
- Stuffed Animals/ Dolls– Incredibundles has the cutest stuffies that go with the books. I have shared some of my favorites below.
- Educational Toys– blocks, instruments or games. My husband is a musician, so the kids always love jamming out with him with their toy instruments.
- Books– Colorful board books, comic books, or early readers. We love love love books, so there will be a lot of books in the baskets this year.
We chose some fantastic board books from Incredibundles by creating our own bundle. My kids are obsessed with books! We had the option to mix and match toys, books and baby supplies in our bundle or to choose from some of the carefully selected bundles on the site. One of my favorites was the Year of Books bundle that includes 30 board books perfect for your baby’s first year. Three of my favorite bundles even come with bunnies!
To find your perfect bundle or to make your own visit www.incredibundles.com.
The winner of the $50 Incredibundles Giftcard is Katie Hodge! Yay! So excited for you to get your own Incredibundle!
It was so fun being creative and avoiding the candy aisle to help the Easter Bunny with his shopping! I’d love to hear your favorite non-candy ideas for Easter baskets!